2019/2020 Tryout Results
Thank you for trying out for our Travel Program.
Attached is our SMYHA Travel Team Assignments for the 2019-20 Season by players tryout numbers. Coaches have reached out to make contact with the selected players to confirm.
Thank you for your patience in this process and allowing your player to tryout with SMYHA. Below is the Contract process.
When: Monday March 11, 2019.
Where: USM Ice Arena - Alumni Room
Times: U10 - 6:00-6:30 pm, U12 - 6:30-7:00 pm, U14 - 7:00-8:00 pm
Contract Signing for U16 Girls, Midgets (U16)to be announce at end of Tryouts.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU TO CONTRACT SIGNING NIGHT YOUR FILLED OUT AND SIGNED COPIES OF BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE DOWNLOADABLE FROM THE REGISTRATION PAGE.
1) 2019-20 TUITION CONTRACT
2) 2019-20 PLAYER/PARENT AGREEMENT
$225 DEPOSIT TO BE PROVIDED ONLINE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IN ADVANCE OF CONTRACT SIGNING NIGHT. Use this link to be directed to the "Tuition Deposit" webpage.
Go to SMYHA webisite - Registration page and select "T2/T3 2019-20 Season - Tuition Deposit" - Webpage site is now open!!!
IF YOU ARE TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER ORGANIZATION PLEASE HAVE YOUR MEAHA WAIVER SIGNED BY YOUR PREVIOUS ORGANIZATION TO PASS IN WITH YOUR CONTRACTS. (WAIVER FORM IS ON SMYHA REGISTRATION PAGE)
SMYHA 2019-20 Process after team selection:
1) Players will need to submit the $225 deposit payment online through the SMYHA website by 6 pm Monday March 11th in advance of the contract signing to have their position held.
2) At contract signing, we need parents to bring a filled out and signed Tuition contract and Player/ Parent Contract. If you wish to have your own signed copy to take with you please bring a second copy of all documents.
3) You will be verified for payment of deposit during the contract signing process.
4) Jerseys will be available for trying on for players that need a jersey for next season.
a. You can purchase old jerseys for approximately $50 a set., name plaque updating may have a small fee.
b. A new set of jersey will cost less than $125 (final costs will be known at contract signing) and will need to paid for that evening as well as filling out the jersey form. (You can pay by credit, Check or exact cash)
c. Jersey numbers will be collected by the Coach to determine that all jersey numbers work. All new jersey request need to provide 3 numbers.
5) After contract signing, once new USA hockey numbers are opened in April, players will be required to register for the season within 30 days of the posting of the registration being open.
a. At the time of registration, a $225 tuition payment will be assessed.
b. Payment options this year are:
i. Pay online full at time of registration in April
ii. Online Payment plan